Monday, July 29, 2013

A Remedy For A Case Of The Mondays


Today was such a Monday. Hard to wake up. Hard to get out of bed. Hard to get ready. Hard to leave the house in time to get to work. Hard to be at work.

It happens.

Honestly, I just wanted to be curled up in bed while I watch movies all day. Yessir.

The summer is winding down and I'm pretty okay with it because that means I get to go back to school and go back to my routine. But the end of summer always comes with the annoyance of monotony for me. It kind of wears on me.

But tonight I'm going to get to work on some things for this next semester. And while I do that I will be listening to a playlist I made for this summer. It's a pretty good one if I do say so myself. And I thought I'd share it with you all just in case you are also having a bad case of the Mondays or if you just love good music.

Enjoy!

Avery

1 comment: